TI-Croatia was established in May 2000
- it has gathered the leading experts in the country from the fields of Law, Administration and Economy in order to conduct the the best possible quality programme.
- TIC has a wide base of volunteers, at the same time collaborating with the University of Zagreb's Faculties of Law and Political Science.
- holds media conferences in order to draw attention of the public to the failures and to enable the monitoring of the recent development in the fight against corruption.
- it regularly collaborates with the leading journalists in order to ensure the best possible reports on the corruption harm.
- together with its experts, TIC performs as a reform advisor and proposer before the Government as well as the Ministries and their services.
- Transparency International Croatia enables the access to many useful notifications to all the interested individuals.
Presidents of TIC since the foundation:
• prof.dr.sc. Josip Kregar (2000 - 2001)
• Siniša Petrović (2001 - 2002)
• prof.dr.sc. Josip Kregar (2002 - 2002)
• Zorislav Antun Petrović (2002 - 2010)
• Nikola Kristić (2010 - 2013)
• Davorka Budimir (2013 - )